OT: HTML Emails -- Re: Other than frys where would you get server hardware

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:31:53 MST 2009

Not everyone wants to have change a setting while just trying to view their
emails. Although to be fair I use gmail so I don't have to be concerned
about it. But I am sure there are people on this list still using Pine or
equiv, since that is and can be done via commandline like ssh from a phone.

I am curious, how many truly html based emails do we get on this list? I
would think lately we maybe recieving more, given the link structures in
some emails; so maybe it is a concern now?

Sincerely,
Judd