Unable to log in to PLUG web site

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:40:05 MST 2009

Attempted to log in to http://plug.phoenix.az.us/ using the login link at
the left and I get user or password not recognized.  So I tried telling it
to reset my password based on my user name (not my email addr) and it did
send me an email with a one-time login link.  The email said I would be
redirected to the page where I should then change the password.  I was NOT
logged in and I was not redirected.  Since the email only gave me the link
and did not contain the newly reset password, I still have no way to log in.

Anyway, its not a big deal as I don't even remember what I would log in to
do.  But it does seem clear the system is broken and needs attention.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that
is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to