OT: <--[maybe]; book review; also, expert says the US needs a CTO

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Jan 23 08:15:03 MST 2009

Again not getting in to opinions of the man or his politics I think Obama is
wired enough that we will see a push for more tech in government. I noticed
whitehouse.gov got a face lift which makes it look like his other sites so I
think he brought his developers to washington. You will also not how he has
used the internet pre and post election to generate votes, fill jobs etc.
Again I am not big on his politics but he may be the one to push the
infrastructure  and technologies  America has been folling short on. You
will note the invasion of Georga was the first major example of future
warfare, hackers took down the Georga government via the keyboard before the
raid  we need to ensure when WW3 happens or sooner that We can defend
against such attacks because any country who wishes to come take us on will
likely go after our technology first.

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com