OT:Exchange good? - And the flame wars begin (Was:Re:newhotness?)

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Feb 24 21:40:51 MST 2009

I firmly agree!  Not only should you not have to know how to build a car in
order to learn how to drive it, if you want the car to be accessible you
should not want people to understand its working, just how to operate it.  I
have to little time for cobbling together and maintaining cobbled solutions.
I am way to busy with administration (As in TQM/CA), but with the knowledge
I have I can eliminate the need for a team of hard core techie as a
sysadmins.

Though, that said, I find my self a victim in this economy as well, so I
guess it's only fair :)