OT:Exchange good? - And the flame wars begin (Was:Re:newhotness?)

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Feb 24 21:36:06 MST 2009

Other then Google apps? No.  I too would love to know. Their are some issues
with Google apps, such as the fact that I can not get contact syncing
working with a desktop client.  I have tried a number of products like GCalD
but have not been able to get them to work with a Google apps account.
However, if you can stand using the web client and add the task function it
is close enough for a number of people.

I too am an accountant (no really I have degrees in accounting and CIS :) so
I understand the lock to the windows world.  And trust me accounting
products like Peachtree and timberline don't run well in wine.

  _____