OT:Exchange good? - And the flame wars begin (Was:Re:newhotness?)

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:48:06 MST 2009

I misused the term, it was never meant to be a bad thing, it just is
and everyone makes things tey like but none of them actually talk to
each other.

i guess that's what my original use of the word was to mean.

and the reason alot of people go with SBS is because that it is a
unified package. and some people just dont have the desire to puzzle
it all together. but im thinking maybe a list/package and some
settings/notes for those of use who want to build one ect.

so its not a separate distribution per se but something that can be built.

For me the goal is a simple unified data store to join these already
built packages...