new hotness?

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:22:33 MST 2009

I didn't have any problems setting up the web server on Centos. Centos also
has Xen for virtualization, but I'm not sure how good or bad that is,
because the box isn't good enough for that (someday maybe).

I setup apache just by editing the config file, but you could use webmin to
config it.

As for setting up a web server, Ubuntu was the one that tried my patience on
that. lol