new hotness?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:04:19 MST 2009

I came to list not for one answer but for many... :-)

ill have tolook at the open VZ/Virtuozzo sometime as we need a pretty
hefty virtual datacenter at some point. we are useing ESXi now but the
virtualcenter is  horribly expensive even at the 40 some % off we
would get as a not for profit. but they are slick i have to agree.

and we are stuck in a Mac/Windows network and im trying to use linux
where i can because it just does some thigns better.

I tried centos but it pissed me off to no end just installing a simple
webserver. so i am running an ubunty webserver fro some ticketing and
the like.. as you might guess from some of my previous questons.

And if i can find some way of offloading ome of my BB services to
another machine or a non BES machine ill definately want to look at
that.