new hotness?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Feb 19 16:06:22 MST 2009

And at a certain point most useable distros are just either KDE/KDE4 or Gnome with minor udev or Networker variations, where one can play with mass implementation using Puppet or maintaining server farms via Cobbler which require you to stretch your creative skills in more evolved (than ISO burn and boot) ways.

Also, remastering, custom ISO loop mount, copy and modify are all ways you can burn your own special distro with tricks and toys.

Who knows you might be able to make your own RELEASE?

obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM