anyone else using Qwest/2-wire DSL service?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Feb 18 17:01:36 MST 2009

I remember that I went through a DSL modem every year due to bad lines in my
area.
I had a static IP and it would just drop connection randomly when the modem
was going bad.   If I had a non-static IP it would have done what you're
experiencing.
Your modem might be ready for replacement.
If you complain enough they'll RMA a new one to you/them.

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

George Burns  - "I would go out with women my age, but there are no women my
age."