OT: HTML Emails -- Re: Other than frys where would you get server hardware

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Feb 2 13:33:52 MST 2009

Yes, the Drupal mailman plugin will allow for mail to be sent HTML only, and the user can specify this.

There is a great deal that can be done with Drupal/mailman that we are not doing, including automatic schedule announcements and promotions integrated with the user features or just allowed via user event registration.

http://www.Obnosis.com |  (503)754-4452
http://l0calh0st.obnosis.com | http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday Every Month at Noon - 3PM