Google Problem 1/31

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Feb 1 17:45:26 MST 2009

I like making it all work together in interesting ways.  I really love being able to dissassemble my firmware, add code, and see my memory registers.
But I am not too good to not want to play with a MS ICA solution for wireless Cisco.

But for business models, I seriously question the whole Microsoft (and Corporate) model, especially in an internationally competitive economy.

http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com (503)754-4452