Google Problem 1/31

stewart m wieneke wien33 at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 15:08:01 MST 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 20:26 +0000, Tameek Henderson wrote:
> I'm starting to believe hating Microsoft and/or Apple are prequisite
> for this Linux Groups.  Anyway, my name is Ty, I'm a noob,
>  also just moved to Arizona.  Good day to you all.
>

> Tameek Henderson
> 646.427.3205
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/116/522
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

	Welcome to Arizona, and to PLUG!
	It's not about hating Microsoft so much. I *USED* to hate Microsoft
back when I didn't think I had a choice. Since I changed to Linux
exclusively back in 2003, I don't waste my time thinking about Microsoft
much at all. Focus your resources on finding something better, and let
the dump worry about what to do with the garbage.