west side mtg?jj

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 20 20:39:10 MST 2009

Am 19. Dez, 2009 schwätzte Ryan Rix so:

> Updated the RSS and the main page; we'll have to change it to remove it next
> month, though; it's an ugly hack because I don't know enough about Drupal to
> edit only one occurance

There's an option to change only the current instance.

When editting the event, there's an 'Apply edit(s) to:' section that
allows you to choose 'This occurrence only'. I think that's what it
defaults to.

For meeting updates, make sure to also promote the individual entries to
the front page, especially when we're cancelling a mtg.

Maybe also added CANCELLED to event title.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.