west side mtg?

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Sat Dec 19 21:51:31 MST 2009

On Sat 19 December 2009 9:02:19 pm Lyle Tuttle wrote:
> At the October meeting, those in attendance agreed that we would not
> hold any meetings until January 2010 due to the meeting dates falling
> so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas......I can't seem to get a
> reply from anyone to change the posting on the calendar.....
>
> As per our agreement in October, I contacted Jeff @ DeVry and advised
> him of this......and was surprised when I saw two or three went to
> the meeting location and got in ok.....
>
> I can't seem to get reply or contact with whoever does the calendar
> to advise them.....??
>
> The next meeting will be January 27th @ DeVry, and we would take one
> or both of you up on your offer to present - based on time, of course....
>
> lyle tuttle
>
> At 07:00 PM 12/19/2009, you wrote:
> >I was planning to attend the meeting, but after last month's no show, I
> >would ask that if the meeting is cancelled, somebody post that here.
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >Sean Parsons

Updated the RSS and the main page; we'll have to change it to remove it next
month, though; it's an ugly hack because I don't know enough about Drupal to
edit only one occurance

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.