hdd ide to sata; which way to go

Stu wien33 at cox.net
Thu Dec 17 11:16:20 MST 2009

	I'm glad you asked this question! I'm in the process of upgrading one
computer from an 80Gb EIDE to a 500Gb SATA, (Geeks.com had them on sale
for about $50) and I never thought to ask it myself. Of course, there
was also a day that I thought I'd *never* run out of storage space on a
full Gigabyte drive, either!
	Thanks to those who answered. It will give me something new to learn
over the Holidays.
	Stu