Time to Trade in My Blackberry

Cat Chapman koolkat2500 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:51:21 MST 2009

I have an N810, and while it lacks the N900's phone capabilities (among
other things), it's a powerful little device. Nokia's line of Internet
Tablets is actually *really* cool, they're handy little gadgets. For
awhile I used mine more than my actual desktop and laptop computers. The
N900 is bound to be just as good, if not better. My only problem is a
lack of a capacitive screen. Gah! Resistive just feels old to me, but I
suppose it fits the purpose.