Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administration Seeks Emergency Control of the Internet

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Mon Aug 31 07:59:21 MST 2009

At 10:31 PM 8/30/2009, Ryan Rix wrote:

> > I think only land oners should have the right to vote. I do not own
> > anything so I would not get to vote.
>
>White land owning men? :P

Ryan, I love 'ya, but:

As a fat, white, land owner, Country Club Member & a Republican, I
find this very offensive.  (And yes, I see the <G>, but the statement
serves no purpose, and in itself could be construed to be a racist
remark - think about it.)

Enough of the stereotyping of what some perceive to be truth.  The
fact is, statements like these serve no purpose except to promote false logic.

I am certain of this:  There are racists of all colors, but not all
people of color are racists.  (And for you purists:  white is the
absence of color, but is included in this statement.)

lyle tuttle