Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administration Seeks Emergency Control of the Internet

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 15:25:49 MST 2009

I would disagree.  Where in the Constitution and the 10th Amendment, does it say the Federal Government can do most of the things they do?  Such as be involved in education, health care, regulating guns, ETC.  It is not there.

The 10th Amendment : "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.".

The constitution provides a limited number of things the Federal Government can be involved in. It is the state and the people that have all the authority.

Even though law has been passed does not make it lawful.

Keith Smith