OT: Re: 2.6.31 kernel

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:58:45 MST 2009

James Mcphee wrote:

> Remember back when Billy said "*640K* is *more* memory *than anyone* will
> ever *need"  ?
>
> * For those of us that do, it really DID seem like a lot.  You could fit
> your ENTIRE program in memory.  Why would you need such a thing?
>
> I'm gonna save this thread for 20 years from now I can add it to the Bill
> Gates quote and that one in popular science about computers fitting in a
> room.

Sorry for trying to keep things on topic, I'll never do it again.

Deepest apologies,
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
I also never expected Intel to dispose of themselves in such
a cute way.

	- Rik van Riel on linux-kernel

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.