location for west side mtg tomorrow

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:29:59 MST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Ryan Rix <phrkonaleash at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue 25 August 2009 2:02:40 pm der.hans wrote:
> > moin moin,
> >
> > is there a location for tomorow's west side meeting?
> > [...]
>
> If no one suggests anything else, Arrowheade Towne Center is free if a little noisy, and in the route of two busses, at least.
>
> The meetings could only go to nine, like at the library, but there is a HUGE selection of food in the area.
> --
> Ryan Rix
> [...]

Well, we had a thread in June 2009 that included some good suggestions
for places that would be good ["one time"] for a meeting.

This "summary" message :
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20090622.043710.91dd0dbe.en.html
        [0]
did a good job of summarizing those suggestions, so no need to read
the whole thread.

I am not voting [this month] for one place or another.
I will be fine with any decision reached.

...but if you want to vote -- (and to give it some thought first!) --
please see the ideas listed at [0].
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ