location for west side mtg tomorrow

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:28:49 MST 2009

On Tue 25 August 2009 2:02:40 pm der.hans wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> is there a location for tomorow's west side meeting?
>
> The library isn't available.
>
> We already knew that the school would not be available this month, but, as
> I posted earlier, it will now not be available for at least one semester.
> We need to find a new location if the west side meetings are to continue.

If no one suggests anything else, Arrowheade Towne Center is free if a little
noisy, and in the route of two busses, at least.

The meetings could only go to nine, like at the library, but there is a HUGE
selection of food in the area.

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
I never pray before meals -- my mom's a good cook.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.