Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" Alpha4 and the Intel video drivers...

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Aug 18 01:07:52 MST 2009

I rebuilt fresh my HTPC box with Jaunty not long ago with ext4, but I
don't really see much of a difference than my favoured reiserfs.  I
built my video lvm slice with xfs as it comes most recommended for
managing large files like the 12-20gb bluray rips it sees now, but once
I add some disk space I might check out ext4 to see how it compares.

-mb