Dual GSM/Voip phone? (can I talk "free" over wifi when near a library or coffee shop?)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Mon Aug 10 15:20:45 MST 2009

is this on the level? :if so, it sounds kinda interesting, doesn't it? :
(I saw this posted on the facebook [profile] page
  of a friend) :
<<
Vernon Uzzell <http://www.facebook.com/vernonu?ref=mf> SAVE UP TO 95% OFF
YOUR CELL AND TELEPHONE PHONE BILL

You want it, we got it....August 14, 2009

Dual GSM/Voip cellphone supports both GSM 900/1800/1900 and Voip over a WiFi
(WLAN) network. In Hot Spots, it is a SIP based Voip phone connected to the
GiConnect Voip network.

GET UNLIMITED MINUTES FOR AS LITTLE AS $10.00 PER MONTH

INCLUDING TEXTING AND THE INTERNET

NO ROAMING CHARGES

NO CREDIT CHECKS AND NO CONTRACTS

MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS AT A FRACTION OF THE COST

EARN HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN REFERRAL FEES

CALL VERNON FOR MORE INFORMATION: vernonuzzell at yahoo.com

--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ