Horribly OT <odious troll food>

Trent Shipley tshipley at deru.com
Wed Aug 5 20:12:21 MST 2009

We used to do that before World War Two and the GI Bill.  Very few
people went to college.  If you were willing to sacrifice any pretense
of a knowledge economy and to target a low wage-no tax strategy you
could curtail all higher education government subsidy.

If I were a politician I wouldn't want to break the news to my middle
class voters that their kids don't have a prayer of going to college and
will work low wage, low skill jobs.