I need help with IPCop.

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Aug 3 21:45:50 MST 2009

Hi Eric,

It looks like you have the subnet, gateway and ip address setup
correctly for your webserver.

I think your issue is with the DNS server in the green zone.  Are you
sure that your dns is working?

What part is not working?

# ping [gateway on ipcop]

# nslookup apple.com

# ping apple.com

and on ipcop to assist to see what it's getting use:

tcpdump -v -i eth1 (or whatever interface you have it set for)

http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html
(623)239-3392
(503)754-4452 www.obnosis.com