OT: Handling Politics the plug-discuss way?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:37:11 MST 2009

Joshua Zeidner wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Ryan Rix<phrkonaleash at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joshua Zeidner wrote:
>>
>>> Honestly I get the impression that some
>>> people are blowing it out of proportion because they have some stupid
>>> petty agenda.
>>
>> Like? Please, articulate your point.
>

>   well, who is complaining?  are they to remain anonymous?

Like I said in my original thread, Hans is in agreement. Given his position
as president of the PLUG, I think his opinion grants some weight in
discussion.
Alan agrees with me, albeit in a different thread than this.

At least two people in the PLUG irc channel are, too.
(irc.freenode.net/#plugaz if anyone is interested in discussing with us.)

--
---
Ryan Rix

 *  This is complicated.  Has to do with interrupts.  Thus, I am
 *  scared witless.  Therefore I refuse to write this function. :-P
	-- From the maclinux patch

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.