PLUG's role in improving Phx

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:38:30 MST 2009

Alan Dayley wrote:

> Question:
> What can we, PLUG and individual members of PLUG, do to improve
> community, business, entrepreneurship and life for us in Phoenix?

Simple: Participate! Help spread Free Software where ever you can. Recommend
Free software to coworkers, family, friends, and random people on the
street. Participate in events that help bring publicity/users to FOSS (Think
ABLEconf! http://ableconf.com)

The point of the list, imo, is twofold: To help users get the best out of
GNU/Linux and FOSS in general, and to help spread it to people who may not
have used/heard of FOSS, specifically in the Phoenix/Valley/State.

These discussions, while often interesting are harmful to the list's
purpose, imo. Well, not these, but the incredibly OT ones.

Ryan

--
---
Ryan Rix

* SynrG notes that the number of configuration questions to answer in
sendmail
  is NON-TRIVIAL
	-- Seen on #Debian

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.