OT: Handling Politics the plug-discuss way?

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:35:06 MST 2009

 I think youre making mountains out of molehills here... one of these
heated political discussions happens on average once a month (if
that).  I think it adds to the variety and diversity on this list.  It
would appear that these discussions compel new participants, which is
a good thing for the list.  The level of articulation for some of
these discussions is very high- its not just some crude flame war.  I
don't think the noise is so much a problem as the ideas presented or
perhaps vendettas against participants.  I mean god, a few extra
emails in your inbox and the world is coming to an end?  get over it.

  Looking over some of my thoughts ... sorry if I come off as
complaining about AZ.  Im just pointing out some of my observations.
On the whole, I like it here- and my commitments to this state have
recently gone up a bit.  This is the month however when I hear
everyone say they hate it here... give it another month or two and its
back to happy happy arizonans... that is once we get this financial
crisis sorted out.

  have a good week,

   -jmz