guess what....

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 18:22:01 MST 2009

lets see both are fund by tax dollars and there is no actual fund account.

Where does the government get it's money?  Why are taxes going up?

The government has no money the take it from us and they want more.  At some point they system is bankrupt.  We have reached that point.

We cannot afford to continue down this road.

What is AZ looking to do to balance the budget?  What is the Federal deficit?

We are bankrupt.  We cannot tax and spend our way out.  It is a seriously flawed system.

Read the above there is your proof.

I along with the vast majority of Americans are tired of the Tax and Spend mentality of our government.  That makes the government bankrupt.

Keith Smith