****Re: Geek/Tech/Entrepreneur Stuff to do in PHX

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 14:42:56 MST 2009

Some think deregulation was a factor.  Bailing out thosw who made bad decisions is even worse.

We should have let GM and Chrysler go bankrupt at the get go.  We should have held those accountable for risky loans accountable not bailed them out.

Yeas we have a problem.  And businesses are predatory by nature.  Nothing a few class action law suits can cure.

We need the free market to find equilibrium and with government intervention we have an artificial prop.

Hope it does not happen however there are people what are saying our economy is going to tank because of the government trying to intervene and correct the market.

I will agree, some government is good.  I will also say we have a government that is way too large.  Maybe by as much as 85%.

Wait til you social security disappears and we move into hyper inflation.

I wish I could by a lot of gold.

We have set ourselves up for failure.  China of all countries owns some 2 trillion in our national debt.  How does that help us?  It has much potential to hurt us.

We are in bed with a country that kills people that stand up against the government.

Keith Smith