I need help with IPCop.

Matthew A Coulliette matthewlug at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 00:03:49 MST 2009

Okay,

I now have the red, green, and blue zones working properly.

To get the blue zone working, I enabled the blue DHCP server, then added
a static IP address for the WAP and the laptop. Next, I added the laptop
to the blue access menu. I also had to co-ordinate the settings of the
WAP with IPCop. Here are the settings I used:

gateway: 192.168.1.1
primary DNS: 192.168.1.1
WAP: 192.168.1.2
Laptop: 192.168.1.3

I found this traffic flow chart was helpful for understanding IPCop:

http://www.ipcop.org/1.4.0/en/admin/images/traffic.png

Three down and one to go...
Here is the part I really don't get yet. How do I assign an IP address
to the web server in the Orange Zone, since there is no DHCP server?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
MatthewMPP