FF3 (Firefox) issue? (was: Re: How to [...] users after a reinstall?)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:56:32 MST 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote:

> Well, I just SOLVED my Firefox problem by uninstalling FF3 and
> installing FF2. FF2 works fine. FF3 just does not work on my system.

Is there some known explanation here -- some difference [?] between those
two FF versions, that is the reason why FF3 would not work here?
(where FF2 "works fine")?

I am curious, (partly); but, also:
this might be an item to be reported to the developers.
Whatever is going on here, might be "news" to them...

and,
if
   they are told about it,
then
   they can keep it in mind (/consider it), for a possible
   future "enhancement" (or bug-fixing?) "code change"

Just a suggestion.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ