Question about installation from a live CD

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Fri Apr 17 23:31:50 MST 2009

First chown the old directories to have the same owner and permissions they
used to.
Then move the new home to home2 (or whatever).
Then either symlink or create a mount point to the old home.
reboot.
If all is well then you can delete home2 (or whatever).
JD
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Mitch Hedberg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
- "I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle."