Got a text formatting/database question - the political backstory

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 09:45:55 MST 2009

Pima County is a crazy place.

All we have to look at is Isabella Garcia, the head public defender organizing an participating in the beating and beheading of a pinata created in the likeness of Joe Arpaio.  The county refused to sanction  Isabella Garcia.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq5t-Nzhvb4

Then read about how the Pima County Sheriff's Department and the Tucson Police arrested the wrong person, paraded him in front of the local media then systematically violated his 5th amendment rights.  An ID tech who knew Cooper pulled his latent finger prints and compared them to a serial rapist.   She felt they matched.  Her supervisor did a comparison and both agreed Coopers finger prints matched the crime scene prints.  The problem is both had failed the the test to become certified in latent fingerprint analysis.

They ruined Cooper's life.

http://www.texas-justice.com/aele/cooper963f2d1220.html

I live in Tucson and find it a scary place.

Keith Smith