Ssssstammtisch! (Avondale only this week)

Andrew "Tuna" Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Tue Apr 14 18:10:50 MST 2009

It's that time again, PLUG. / 2

This month has made a clean cut between Tempe and Avondale. So only the
Avondale stammtisch will be happening tomorrow, at Wings & Rings.

Tempe stammtisch in seven (7) days. Avondale stammtisch in about
twenty-five (25) hours.

Address, Google maps, Drupal (which as it turns out, appears to be
Dillo-friendly :>): http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/579

There will be beer, wings, free wifi, and hopefully enough power
outlets. I shall also discuss my idea for a social experiment with Free
Software and a server at an undisclosed location. :>

plz2betharkthx

-tuna