Is it OK to associate 1 wireless bridge to 2 APs? (fwd)

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Tue Apr 14 11:13:23 MST 2009

regardless of your setup, you might want to see how it is done in the
OpenBSD world - if you want to set up a group of AP for a wider area
of wireless coverage, OpenBSD uses 'hostapd' and looking at it's man
page might give you some ideas about the problems you will have to
face with your setup.
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=hostapd&sektion=8&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386

-best wishes

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:32 AM, kitepilot at kitepilot.com