Untangle Firewall

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Sat Apr 11 11:11:38 MST 2009

We played with untangle in thoughts of putting out on our appliances. I
think it looks totally awesome I like the modular thing but in the end for
me I am not a GUI guy so give me IPTables and conf files I live in text. I
think untangle has allot of potential but we havn't benchmarked it.

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.