Untangle Firewall

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:07:32 MST 2009

Thing about untangle is it is more geared to small businesses and alot
of its features are paid features.

I worked for a company that used to build and install untangle boxes
for a reseller.

id lean towards smoothwall or ipcop after my experiences with
untangle. but they may have fixed/changed alot.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Chipper <chip33az at netscape.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have never heard of this before yesterday when a new version was
> announced on DistroWatch.  Has anyone tried this before?
>
> I want to set up a new firewall system when I move over the summer and
> was leaning towards IPCOP.  Looking at Untangle
> (http://www.untangle.com/tabs) it seems like it would be a good fit as
> well.
>
> Since I've never heard of it or used it I wanted to know if anyone else has.
>
> Thanks.

Stephen