can't sign in on PLUG home page

mz mz at infomagic.net
Sat Apr 4 08:39:42 MST 2009

Sooo, speaking of everything ending up on the discussion list, I can't
get signed in on the home page.

First, I got: "Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Have you
forgotten your password?" Thinking this might be the case even though I
dug out the hard copy of my passwords, I attempted to get a new one.
That's when I was told, "Sorry, mz at infomagic.net is not recognized as a
user name or an email address." This obviously isn't true, and I've
been receiving my monthly reminders from the listserve.

What next? If I create a new account, won't everything be sent twice,
once from the new account and once from the "unrecognized" account?

Mark Z.