GPL Accounting software

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Thu Apr 2 15:56:04 MST 2009

I was looking at Web ERP However it did not make my top five.  Do you have a
comparison to say Compiere, OpenERP, Opentaps, or more specific to
accounting Postbooks from Xtuple or OpenBravo?  I would love to know why you
choose Open ERP and if I should revisit it. After all resarching on the web
and actualy using it (which I have not) are two entierly difrent things.

Being an accountant I am very interested in your opinions.