GPL Accounting software

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Apr 2 15:34:42 MST 2009

Just thought I would make list aware of a GPL accounting package that I
am implementing for a client.

webERP

http://www.weberp.org

I have imported virtually everything from his existing software as a
test...customers, inventory, pricing, vendors, purchase orders, purchase
order line items, sales orders, sales order line items and it looks like
a go.

Seems to still be under active development and while mysql and php are
not my personal choices, it seems to be a very nice program.

Craig

believed to be clean.