SLUG

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 2 12:41:26 MST 2009

Am 02. Apr, 2009 schwätzte Stephen so:

moin moin,

> As fro events i figure most anyone can create an event, not just the
> "official" plug maintainers. Just find a place time and purpose then
> invite people and see what happens :-)

Yup. PLUG certainly doesn't have a monopoly. Even within PLUG all events
are because someone started them. In recent times Alexander started our
monthly Installfests and Lisa started our monthly security Hackfests.

Thanks also to Ed, Scott and Lisa for stepping forward to reinvigorate the
developers meeting.

Also, while it's not a PLUG event, the Free Software Stammtisch in
Avondale came about because tuna wanted an event in his part of town.

ciao,

der.hans
#  The only way for a woman to change a man
#  is if he's wearing Depends[TM] - der.hans