OT: remember

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 00:32:30 MST 2008

I'll say it again, so it's not a "I said this and I am right" thing.

Let's drop this.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche