xemacs and mouse selection

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:34:47 MST 2008

Hello all,
I recently had my environment deleted under false advisement. My files were
recovered, but now my xemacs is messed up. I have all functionality back
with exception to one behavior. When I select text with the mouse, it copies
it to the clip board, making it available to paste. This is bad since I want
to be able to select text and paste the clipboard to it. I used to be able
to do this, but now under this new environment I can't. If anyone can help,
that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
Eric