I need help. And I hope I don't offend anyone...

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 13:36:39 MST 2008

AHHHH, just sent the request for 'nearby' and THEN opened the plug list , list and saw this... Always a day late and a dollar short!!

Glad the 'guys' have stepped up as that is too far from a bus route for my bad knee to even think about. I 'tried' to get to the ham convention just 3.5 miles of riding and gave up after two..knee started burning on Sunday as Mesa never has had bus service on Sunday!! At least through the downtown area that I needed. Called a taxi for the rest of the distance. Got a ride out of 'dodge city' with a ham at the end and took the bus home from Tempe then.

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.