I need a Redhat Linux Admin for a 2 month contract for an Immediate start

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Sep 16 16:42:02 MST 2008

What is the bottom line?

(503)754-4452 Blackberry || Obnosis.com

Subject: I need a Redhat Linux Admin for a 2 month contract for an	Immediate start
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:19:44 -0700
From: shawn.rutledge at rht.com
To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

Message

Our client is a highly
entrepreneurial, dynamic, high-powered, business-driven and technology-oriented
firm. If you love the excitement and fun of a fast growing Internet company and
you are accomplished with a resourceful “can-do” attitude, we are interested in
talking with you.  Linux administration duties include daily production
server support and monitoring. In addition, the client recently moved form a
Windows environment to Linux/Oracle, so the system is already set up, but the
Linux Administrator will be a strategic resource in the architecture and setup
of new Linux/Redhat/Oracle environments, as their core business is to outsource
their tools to their clients.

Requirements:
- 2+ years
Linux/Redhat/Oracle production administration experience
If interested call me

SHAWN RUTLEDGE
Recruiter
Robert Half
Technology
2375 E. Camelback Road, Suite
290
Phoenix, AZ
85016
Main:  (602) 224-2486
x27315
Fax:  (602) 224-4870
www.rht.com
 Robert
Half International was ranked number one in our industry on FORTUNE® magazine’s
list of “America’s Most Admired
Companies.”
(FORTUNE, March 19, 2007)