I need a Redhat Linux Admin for a 2 month contract for an Immediate start

Rutledge, Shawn (00210) shawn.rutledge at rht.com
Mon Sep 15 08:19:44 MST 2008

Our client is a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic, high-powered,
business-driven and technology-oriented firm. If you love the excitement
and fun of a fast growing Internet company and you are accomplished with
a resourceful "can-do" attitude, we are interested in talking with you.
Linux administration duties include daily production server support and
monitoring. In addition, the client recently moved form a Windows
environment to Linux/Oracle, so the system is already set up, but the
Linux Administrator will be a strategic resource in the architecture and
setup of new Linux/Redhat/Oracle environments, as their core business is
to outsource their tools to their clients.

Requirements:

- 2+ years Linux/Redhat/Oracle production administration experience

If interested call me

SHAWN RUTLEDGE

Recruiter

Robert Half Technology

2375 E. Camelback Road, Suite 290

Phoenix, AZ  85016

Main:  (602) 224-2486 x27315

Fax:  (602) 224-4870

www.rht.com <http://www.rht.com/>

Robert Half International was ranked number one in our industry on
FORTUNE(r) magazine's list of "
<http://extdv2-af/downloads/RHI/rhi-us/InvestorRelations/pdf/81520_E_Pri
nt.pdf> America's Most Admired Companies." (FORTUNE, March 19, 2007)