problem installing Ubuntu in Windows

Dennis dennischap at ureach.com
Tue Sep 16 16:21:39 MST 2008

This is what is happening:
http://picasaweb.google.com/quartzsite.gen/UbuntuProblems#

No I'm not 64 bit. I have run chkdsk hoping that will do a clean
shutdown. Yes I got the same result with the liveCD & wubi, but it looks
like the liveCD just launches Wubi when you install from windows.

I do run norton goback and it kicks in before I get the option to boot
in Unbutu, I don't know if that might cause some problems. I also have a
dead DVD burner in my computer & either a dead wireless card or
corrupted driver. I don't know if that could be the problem.

Thanks everyone!!!
Dennis