10 years in PLUG

farli farli at deru.com
Tue Sep 9 14:25:37 MST 2008

I remember that meeting at the old Gold Bar!  I remember Jiva, who is
back in AZ (running Macs now) reinvigorating what had become a pretty
sedentary LUG and I remember Wes offering space at the Scottsdale Boys
and Girls Club for PLUG meetings.

Ive been relegated to following the list lately, being kind of isolated
here at 19th Ave and Glendale - kinda dack smab between all of the meetings.

Jim